Front end developer
Rakuten Attribution is looking for a fantastic front end developer to join our ever expanding team. The successful candidate wiill be able to demostrate knowledge in JS, CSS and HTML. Have knowledge on translating concepts and specs into workable solutions, a coherent approach to software development, general maintenance and bug fixing. You should be methodical, forward-thinking and advocate best practices with a quality over quantity mindset.
Rakuten Attribution (formerly DC Storm) is part of Rakuten Marketing, a leading international technology and solutions provider to the Digital Marketing industry. Rakuten Attribution uses a combination of technology and service to help businesses move towards data driven decision making. We have an enviable reputation for building solutions which respond to both client and industry needs, and we work with many of the most progressive digital brands who use insight gained from our technology to accurately value and optimise their online marketing activities. Our clients not only benefit from using our suite of robust and pioneering tools, but we also make sure that they receive exceptional service, support and training.
We are based in central Brighton and our office has a juice bar, roof terrace and breakout areas which we all make the most of. Everyone is very friendly and it’s a hard working, fun and sociable environment!
Able to work under pressure and manage workload effectively. analytical and with excellent attention to detail. You should be able to re-analyse tasks and continue to deliver, taking an adaptive and flexible work approach. A positive approach to difficult problems, accepting outside opinions.
Role & Responsibilities
Front end systems:
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders to understand specs and construct in line with requirements and best practice
- Design, plan and organise proposed project work effectively
- Reliably provide estimations for work
- Undertake work in line with processes
General Software Development:
- Highlight challenges and risks in Software projects
- Attend conferences and investigate new techniques to further your knowledge and exposure
- Take projects from conception to completion with help of other teams
- Respond quickly to QA ammendments
- Sprint based work
- Code in a way that is readable amongst the team and self-documenting
- 3-4 years commercial experience
- Expert user of JS / AJAX / CSS
- Expert of source control (Git)
- Expert user of JS Framework (AngularJS/ jQuery / KnockoutJS)
- Use of TDD and unit testing beneficial (selenium)
- Understanding of CI systems beneficial
- C#/SQL skills are beneficial
- Excellent web development skills
- Agile development experience
Located in central Brighton this position benefits from a friendly working atmosphere, a highly motivated and talented team and excellent opportunities to develop.
If you feel that you have the ambition and skills to work with us in delivering success within a fast paced environment please get in touch by sending us a CV and covering letter to email@example.com