This is a great opportunity to work on our award-winning portfolio of products and services and as part of the Software team, you will be building new products and features alongside our database developers to create a secure, robust platform for our business. You will be responsible for developing new functionality as well for maintenaning the Company’s ASP.NET web interface, which covers the administration of the entire Attribution Platform as well as reporting on large amounts of data.
Rakuten Attribution (formerly DC Storm) is part of Rakuten Marketing, a leading international technology and solutions provider to the Digital Marketing industry. Rakuten Attribution uses a combination of technology and service to help businesses move towards data driven decision making. We have an enviable reputation for building solutions which respond to both client and industry needs, and we work with many of the most progressive digital brands who use insight gained from our technology to accurately value and optimise their online marketing activities. Our clients not only benefit from using our suite of robust and pioneering tools, but we also make sure that they receive exceptional service, support and training.
We are based in central Brighton and our office has a juice bar, roof terrace and breakout areas which we all make the most of. Everyone is very friendly and it’s a hard working, fun and sociable environment!
- Build new components and screens from mock-ups
- Fix bugs & issues in a timely manner
- Aid in design, development and refining project specifications
- Develop & update software in line with business needs
- Provide out of hours cover as part of support rota
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent ASP.NET development, particularly with C#
- Experience with distributed version control systems (Git / Mercurial) and continuous build servers (i.e TeamCity)
- Agile Development methodologies
- Excellent understanding of CSS
- Good understanding of SQL Server
- Experience of working with non-technical staff on solution development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Located in central Brighton; this position benefits from a friendly working atmosphere and a constant roadmap of challenging and interesting projects.
If you feel that you have the ambition and skills to work with us in delivering success within a fast paced environment please get in touch by sending us a CV and covering letter to email@example.com