Senior Database Developer
This is a great opportunity to work on our award-winning portfolio of products and services, dealing with high transaction volumes and very large databases. Working within the database development team, you will be contributing to the development of bespoke data integration and reporting projects for new and existing clients. Your enthusiasm and constant drive for technical excellence will ensure that there is huge potential for you to develop in our fast-paced and challenging environment.
Rakuten Attribution (formerly DC Storm) is part of Rakuten Marketing, a leading international technology and solutions provider to the Digital Marketing industry. Rakuten Attribution uses a combination of technology and service to help businesses move towards data driven decision making. We have an enviable reputation for building solutions which respond to both client and industry needs, and we work with many of the most progressive digital brands who use insight gained from our technology to accurately value and optimise their online marketing activities. Our clients not only benefit from using our suite of robust and pioneering tools, but we also make sure that they receive exceptional service, support and training.
We are based in central Brighton and our office has a juice bar, roof terrace and breakout areas which we all make the most of. Everyone is very friendly and it’s a hard working, fun and sociable environment!
- Develop database schemas and stored procedures
- Develop and maintain ETL packages for high-performance data transformation
- Develop and maintain Cubes
- Troubleshoot performance bottlenecks and resolve bugs
- Carry out maintenance tasks within our existing data warehouse and reporting architecture
- Work within the established methodology, ensuring correct use of ticketing systems, source control tools and QA processes
Skills and Experience Required
- Solid (5+ years) experience of Database Development using SQL Server 2005 / 2008 / 2008R2 delivering high-performance large-scale database applications
- A solid understanding of Relational Database theory and practice
- Stored Procedure development
- Performance tuning
- Experience of working with non-technical staff on solution development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Dashboard / Report development
- SSIS/SSAS/SSRS experience.
- .NET development (especially C#, SQLCLR).
- Big Data tools and techniques
- Experience in the Digital Marketing industry
Located in central Brighton; this position benefits from a friendly working atmosphere and a constant roadmap of challenging and interesting projects.
If you feel that you have the ambition and skills to work with us in delivering success within a fast paced environment please get in touch by sending us a CV and covering letter to email@example.com