[Report] 5 unexpected ways attribution boosts the bottom line
Advertising used to be so simple. In the past, companies would run a print advert, air a broadcast commercial or send out a piece of direct mail and wait for cusomers to get in touch. Today, the reality is very different - consumers interact with brands through a multitude of touchpoints before they purchase a product or service.
Written by The Drum and Rakuten Attribution, this report showcases what attribution can power beyond channel valuation. Featuring insights from Rakuten Attribution, The IAB, Schuh and Virgin Holidays, this report reveals five unexpected ways attribution can boost the bottom line.
In this report, you will learn:
- How attribution can prove digital impacts offline sales
- How to prove the effectiveness of your prospecting efforts
- How attribution can reveal what mix of marketing channels are the most effective at selling particular products or services
- Using attribution to power messaging
- Making your basket abandonment campaigns more intelligent